Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't be Evil - Google

very nice title, huh...

but very tough to follow in industry where you have competitor like Microsoft, Apple..

Ya I am saying about google... they are originally behind this line and guess what I am smelling something wrong here.

Guess what, orkut stop working in FireFox and I ll try evergreen Internet explorer and again it crashed...

So, what? may be it is under maintenance... nope... i download chrome from google and orkut working like anything... same thing happens with other google site other than GMail... (thank god).

I am supporter of Microsoft and google both. but I don't hope this from google...

hey any body from google have any explanation.???

3 comments:

  1. I sorted out problem... Its AVG... I don't know who is particularly behind, this... why Google is only selected as victim.

    ReplyDelete